The direct selling industry in Canada is thriving and provides an ideal opportunity for established US companies to expand internationally. With its stable economy, strong consumer sentiment, predominantly English-speaking population and close proximity to the US, Canada could be your first step towards a global future.
This one-day Doing Business in Canada seminar will offer the essential information you need to plan and implement a successful entry into the Canadian marketplace, including:
- Regulatory approvals and compliance
- Product and packaging requirements
- Maximizing tax and trade performance
- Provincial licensing matters
- French language obligations
- Successful shipping and logistics
- The important role of DSA Canada
Speakers at this event will include leading industry experts, who have helped many direct selling companies expand into Canada. The day will also feature case studies from your industry peers, discussing their experiences north of the border.
Running from 10am-4.30pm on Monday, November 12th, you can lock in your place at this important event for $99.
Add the Doing Business in Canada seminar to your meeting registration today!